Saturday night, Trav and I worked the premiere of the ACME Comedy Theater's ACME Saturday Night, a sketch and comedy variety show that was performed live for an audience of one hundred and streamed online to an audience of over four hundred viewers. We worked a three camera setup in the theatre with a live cut during the performance for the feed and the potential for further editing for future showings of the first episode.
The feeling was amazing! Not only was I back running a camera for a live broadcast (took me back to the Trojan Vision days), but I was doing it alongside my beautiful man, with so many amazing people on stage and in the booth, and an electrifying audience. It was damn funny too! The show being a success and Dan Kane (the executive producer) being happy, I am pumped for next Saturday. Catch the live stream for the show at 8pm on acmecomedy.com
Then Sunday was PRIDE! Great parade, the adventures of learning to line dance in the Country Pavilion with Travis, and walking around the festival. Check out some of our photos on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RobertWWood. All-in-all, a great weekend with lots of energy to carry me through another productive week out here in L.A. :-)
R

No comments:
Post a Comment